Over 10 years of experience ensure that P&N remains at the forefront of technology and can advice our clients from a basis of up-to-date knowledge. P&N has established an R&D center with sophisticated lab equipment which provides a wide range of technical consulty services in the design of thermoelectric projects.
These services can be used through a project – from initial planning and feasibility studies through preliminary and detailed design to construction and operation. We focus on deliver appropriate solutions for the cost-effective development of projects.
Customized Thermoelectric Modules
- Customized lead length
- Modification with fitting connectors, ferrules, strain reliefs etc.
- Selected by specific tolerances (e.g. thickness tolerance)
- Customized sizes
- With printed TIM (Thermal-interface material)
- UL-certified material
- Special moisture protection (e.g. parylene coating)
- Solder pads instead of leads
- Surface metallization (copper, nickel, gold)